Thursday, August 15, 2013

Aloha Diaries

Hello all!
As most (if not all) of you know, I will be getting married extremely soon! I am so excited!! Words can't even explain how excited I am! But, on top of that I will be moving to Hawaii to be with my sweetheart while he finished out his time in the marine corps, so I've decided that I want to write this new section of my blog called "the Aloha Diaries" to document my time in Hawaii. Cause, let's be honest, it's pretty freaking cool that I am getting to live there!
So, this is just a short entry letting you guys know what's going on. I am leaving August 22nd, and I will be living in Kailua in an apartment. I hope to get to experience a ton of great things in my short time there! And this blog will help me document all that so I can remember, but also so you guys can keep up with me.
So! I won't be writing again until I get to Hawaii because the stress of the wedding is just about to kill me. (Almost) but, once I get there and get settled be expecting a couple posts a week!
I will miss you guys all so much, but I'm still super excited about going!
As always, stay excellent

No comments:

Post a Comment