Thursday, August 23, 2012

C'mon ya'll!

Hello everyone reading this! I hope that you are all having a splendid day! :)
I am just going to get right to the topic at hand!
As some of you may know, I am hoping to one day really be serious with my photography, BUT in order to do that, I need a website, and in order to have a website I need photos of more than just 4 or 5 people. So, I'm making a deal with you all. Here it is:
I will charge a flat out rate of $50 for a "session" and prints. I will take as many pictures as I can, edit the ones that turn out right (15-20 photos) and print the edited photos for you (just at Walmart, sorry) for just $50.
I know that you might think Walmart printing is crappy, well it surely isn't the best, BUT $50 won't buy the best quality printing. I apologize.
I am willing to travel to you. I am willing to work around schedules (as long as you can work around mine) Really and truthfully, I am asking you guys to help me out here! I need more photos to display!
If you are interested please please contact me on Facebook, if you have me as a friend there, if not feel free to add me as a friend! Or I can be contacted always through email. I will attach my info down at the bottom.
I really appreciate you guys. Even if you can't spend the $50 to have pictures of you and your best friends or you and your boyfriend, etc, I appreciate you all supporting me by looking at the things I post on Facebook. I really can't tell you how much the likes and comments and views mean to me.
Thanks again you guys!
I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the day/week/month/year!
If you have any questions, just ask!

Also, if you aren't interested, but you know of someone who might be, please share my blog with them! And let them know about this. Feel free to repost the link to my blog anywhere ;D (a little shameless self promotion never hurt anyone)

speak words at me ya'll:
http://www.facebook.com/hannah.j.ashby
hanjoashby@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment