Friday, December 7, 2012

you got my back?

Goodnight, doesn't seem like a greeting, but it is night and I would like to wish you all well.
Thank you once again for taking the time to read my blog, I really do appreciate all the views. It makes me happy!
I just realized something a few days ago that I've really been taking for granted all these years. My family...loves me more than anything.
To sum everything up without giving too much information, I recently was in a situation where I basically turned my back on my family for reasons I'm still not to sure about. I'd rather not get too into detail because I'm really quite embarrassed by the decision I made.
But, when I finally decided that I missed my family too much, I asked to come back home. Within the hour, my sister was there to pick me up and drive me home. She had a bed ready for me to sleep in and clothes that I could borrow. My whole entire family welcomed me back with open arms, and I can't imagine why. I hurt them more than I really wish to think about, and they just let me back in, because they love me that much. They really are the best family that anyone could ask for, and I am so thankful that they are my family.
This is a very short entry today, but really I just wanted to let you all know how much I cherish my family, and how I will NEVER take them for granted again.
I hope that you guys realize how important the bond is between family members, and I hope that you show your family you love them every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment