Saturday, December 15, 2012

Mr. Grumpy Gills

So, recently I asked my Facebook friends what I should make my next blog posts about, and I only got two responses. I already posted my friend Shane's request, it was my last post so go check that out. But, I didn't respond to my buddy Trey's post because I needed time to really let this subject sink in

How awesome Trey Jansing really is:
I don't think I can honestly put into words how awesome this dude is, so I'm just going to sum up my first dose of Trey...
I actually went into Trey's house before I even met him, and that might sound weird, but it's a story that isn't worth explaining. The very first thing I noticed was his wall completely covered in photos of John Wayne and the Three Stooges. All the way from the top of the couch, to the ceiling was filled with FRAMED pictures. The guy framed em' people!
The second thing I noticed were the never-ending shelves of DVDs this guy had. I immediately sat down and had to try to thumb through them all, and I soon realized that they were all in alphabetical order. I mean, at least 20 shelves of alphabetically sorted movies. The man obviously put some hard work into his video collection ya'll.
By my first two observations, I thought he could be a really awesome dude that shares my love of the movies, or he could be...creepy. For lack of a better word. (No offense Trey)

Turns out Trey is the most amazing guy on the entire planet, and he married my sister. So now he's stuck with me, cause he's in the family. He is a Disney loving, beer drinking, pipe smoking, barbecuing, john wayne loving kinda guy. And THAT'S what makes him awesome. He is not afraid to tell you exactly what he thinks of you! Which I find hilarious...other people? eh maybe not.

Honestly, I really expected this post to be longer, but Trey is awesome, simply because he is.
And that's that.
Stay Excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment