Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 is here!

Hey guys! How was everyone's Christmas and New Year celebrations? I hope they were as great as mine! I got to see all of my family and friends, I'm kind of sad that it is over.
But, since the new year has officially begun, according to my calendar, I believe it is time for me to make my New Year's Resolutions!
Normally, I do not even go through the trouble of making resolutions for myself because I don't feel passionately enough about something to change my entire life because of it. As in, some people give up sweets...eh, momma likes chocolate. I don't think so.
Some people say they are going to work out more. That's cool! Great! But it lasts about a week for me, and then I completely forget that I made that resolution.
But, this year I decided that there is something that I feel pretty good about actually changing my life for it. I have made a few blogs in the past about my hair, and how much I dye my hair, and cut it, etc etc. I have decided that for the entire year of 2013 I will not dye or cut my hair.
I still have some blonde that I need to get rid of, and I need a trim, but other than keeping my hair healthy, I will not be altering it!
I'm hoping that at the end of the year, my hair will be long enough to donate to Locks of Love, and if it isn't, then I will just keep growing it out until it is!
I think this is a good new year's resolution for me because, not only do I damage my hair A LOT with the constant dying, but, I also think it's really important to show yourself that image isn't everything. I'm a big supporter of groups like Locks of Love, but I've always been to obsessed with my own hair to even donate! So, I'm setting aside my love for my own hair this year, and trying to keep others in mind.
I would love to hear all of your new year's resolutions! I also hope that everyone's year is a great one!
I think 2013 is going to an awesome year for me, I can feel it!
Stay Excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment