Monday, January 28, 2013

finally...

Hello guys and dolls! I hope your Monday is starting off on the right foot/side of the bed/whatever other expression you can think of.
I am writing this post from the inside of the beautiful Standpipe Coffee House. I love this place. I always come here to do my homework. They play the best music and have the best coffee, SUCK IT STARBUCKS.
You guys, something happened this morning, and I'm really not sure how I feel about it. I mean, this is legendary. It changes my whole entire outlook on life. I might even just have to change my whole existence. Because...
My 8:00 am Algebra class was canceled.
Oh. My. Stars.
This hasn't ever happened before. I don't know how to feel. In the past 3 consecutive years of taking 8 am classes, not ONE has ever been canceled. Apparently my professor had a serious migraine. So Dr. Haas, feel better...but thank you Jesus for my free morning! I wasn't feeling the algebra flowin' through the ole veins this morning.
I'd much rather feel Standpipe coffee flowing through my veins. *twitch

Well, this weekend was a rather productive one for me. I woke up fairly early on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I cleaned house, did laundry, and even read a book! But by the time Sunday came around my usual three day weekend was starting to drag on. After three days of sitting around essentially doing nothing, I really had nothing left to do. Shocker. So, I sat around the house moping all day yesterday. I tend to do that. Feel sorry for myself. Is that a girl thing, or just a Hannah thing?
Either way, I really need to quit.
I just tend to get in these moods where I feel "pointless," as I put it all day yesterday. But, that seems really ridiculous now that I am in a good mood. I have absolutely nothing to be sad about.
except that maybe my coffee is gone now. meh.
But, really I think everyone has those days where they just want to be sad. Nothing that happens will make them happy. It is a perfectly normal human experience. Which I think is silly. Sadness shouldn't even be a real human emotion. It just makes everything seem a little bit gray, if that makes sense. It's perfectly normal to have "sad days," so don't feel alone.

So, the next time you're feeling down, call me up and I will serenade you, or bring you chocolate and flowers, or maybe even take you for a ride in my car. Ohhh fun!

Something to note;
 I am really trying to get my YouTube account to be something worth watching. I love blogging and vlogging and making videos, so if there is anything that seems particularly interesting to be put in video form message me, or text me, or Facebook me and let me know.

Thanks for reading and please, PLEASE...stay excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment