Sunday, July 29, 2012

I need your HELP

Time to write again already? Erg, but Hannah we're tired of reading your blogs! To that I say, first of all, ouch, and second of all look up in the left hand corner of your screen. There should be an arrow that points to the left. Click it! Bye! We're going to miss you!  So, If you are still with me, hey! I love you! Free hugs for you guys! Woo!  This is my first blog where I am going to ask for feedback. I haven't ever done that before because I am scared that I won't get any feedback and it will make me sad (meh) but honestly, if that's the worst that can happen. Then I'm going for it.  I have decided that I am going to really get into my photography, if you can even call it that. And by "really get into" I mean, I'm going to slowly start getting my name out there. I'm thinking that I'm going to charge a flat out $20 for a session and that will cover the cost of prints also since I will only be printing through Walmart. How terrible? I guess my question is to you, is that a dumb idea?  How many of you would pay $20 for pictures of you and your boyfriend, or best friend, or dog...just little things. I know this one is kind of short but I am really just begging for feedback! It would be super highly appreciated!  I love you if you kept reading  And I love you even more if you comment.  Gr8, stay excellent! 

No comments:

Post a Comment