Wednesday, July 25, 2012

not everyone is crazy

hello new day, even though it is already 7:02 pm. I am blogging today because I finally got to take a trip down to Houston and get a laptop for myself! Macbook Pro! It's kind of a big deal, which makes me kind of a big deal.
I'm just kidding. I do love my new computer a whole ton, but that isn't why I'm blogging today.
Last night, my sister showed me a video of the suspect of the shootings in Aurora in court. He had his hair all died red, and the judge was saying all the stuff that he was guilty of, and it looked like the guy was falling asleep. He was rolling his head and around and making his eyes all big and then he'd close them...ugh, needless to say it really creeped me out. I don't think I will ever be able to comprehend the amount of crazy it takes to just go and shoot up 50+ people at a movie theater. That's the most ridiculous thing. Now I've read things that show he dyed his hair red because he's "the joker"
okay, psycho.
It really just scares me to think that we live in a world where these things even happen. This is one of the reasons I am not going to ever have children. But, I'm not going to make this about me. I just want to show my sympathy for those that lost loved ones or that were injured, or knew anyone involved with the shooting. I can't imagine, honestly. I don't live in Colorado, or really know anyone who does, but this is the best way I can think of showing my sincere hurt for the people that were involved. The world is crazy you guys.
But also, I like to take terrible events like these and try to make myself think about all the good people we still have.
Like Tom, from TOM shoes. I don't really know if that's even his real name, I'm sure the Sketchers' guy isn't named Bob, but that's beside the point.
Susan G. Komen, and all the awesome women that set up the runs for breast cancer awareness are really great humans. Even in times like this, Christian Bale has shown that he's a pretty awesome dude himself. I'm kind of glad he didn't go dressed as Batman...that seemed like a terrible idea, but he did go visit the victims, and that puts him up on the cool scale in my mind.
I really just wanted to express my sympathy for anyone involved in anyway. And I hope that I turn out to be one of the better ones in this world.
I hope you all have wonderful days until I write again
love love!

No comments:

Post a Comment