Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pushing Daisies

Well good morning my little bunnies. How are you feeling this morning? I'm feeling quite well. I'm sitting here waiting on my Jordan to wake up and call me, because for some reason our phones refuse to text each other properly. But, hey, I'm not complaining.
Since I did happen to wake up so early, I got to dust off my old Pushing Daisies DVD's and give them a watch. If you've never seen the show Pushing Daisies, you really are missing out. It's my all time favorite show! I am so sad that they only made two seasons of it. I was introduced to this show by my friend Conner, and I watched every single episode on Netflix, and then it was somehow taken off Netflix, or I'm just stupid and I can't find it anymore. So, then my friend John bought me the DVD's and I am watching them. I love them so much I can't even say! They are so quirky and colorful! I just love them so much. Oh man.
So you should definitely watch them. That is, if you're cool enough. You probably are, but just making sure.
well, this was an unusually short entry, but my computer is about to lose battery life and go kapoot on me.
so I will talk to you folks soon
Stay Excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment